Endo – N95 and PM2.5 Cycling Mask
Endo is mask for cycling and other active sports. Includes PM 2.5 carbon filter which is N95 rated.
SOLD OUT. Preorder available for global distribution in mid April.
*Shipping times: UK (3-4 work days), EU (3-5 work days), Rest of the world (7-10 work days).
- Ant-fog technology: unlike other cycling masks that fog up glasses as you breathe, Endo uses permeable mesh and an air ventilation design to release air below your chin, which means your glasses will not fog up during riding.
- Pollutant and particles protection: Endo includes a 5 layered carbon filter that can capture pollutant and particles sized 0.1 micron or greater (translating to a 98% capture rate). This is equivalent to a N95 grading.
- Stays attached: with the ear loop design, rubber adjustable nose clip and velcro strap around the neck, Endo will fit snugly and stay on, unlike other masks which are flimsy and fall off.
- LIghtweight: at just 30 grams, Endo will sit comfortably all day long, and you will not notice having a mask on.
- Removable filters: Endo’s filters last 2-4 weeks, which translates into better value for money compared to single use surgical masks. Endo can also be used in conjunction with surgical masks worn on the inside, for additional protection.
Quantities are in small batches and limited. With global demand increasing, get one before they are gone.
Available on backorder