Stride – N95 and PM2.5 Breathable Running and Cycling Mask (Medium size, Adults 33-64 kg)
Stride is a mask for cyclists, runners, joggers and other intensity sports. Includes PM 2.5 carbon filter which is N95 rated. For the story behind this mask, please see our blogpost.
Available now. Royal Mail 1st Class Dispatch (2-3 days).
Medium Size only: Adults between 40-65 kg.
*Shipping times: UK (3-4 work days), EU (3-5 work days), Rest of the world (7-10 work days).
- Ant-fog technology: unlike other sports masks that fog up glasses as you breathe, Stride uses permeable mesh and an air ventilation design to release air below your chin, which means your glasses will not fog up during running.
- Pollutant and particles protection: Stride includes a 5 layered carbon filter that can capture pollutant and particles sized 0.3 micron or greater (translating to a 95% capture rate). This is equivalent to a N95 grading.
- Stays attached: with the adjustable ear loop design and adjustable nose clip, Stride will fit snugly and stay on, unlike other masks which are flimsy and fall off.
- LIghtweight: at just 20 grams, Stride will sit comfortably all day long, and you will not notice having a mask on.
- Removable filters: Stride’s filters last between 90-300 hours, depending on pollution levels. This translates into better value for money compared to single use surgical masks. Stride can also be used in conjunction with surgical masks worn on the inside, for additional protection, and prolongs the usable life of surgical masks.
Quantities are in small batches and limited. With global demand increasing, get one before they are gone.